This is not your grampa’s console entertainment unit.
We take the mid-century stereo console and bring it into the 21st century.
Vintage style, contemporary technology, stunning sound reproduction.
The design harkens back to the 50’s and 60’s with sleek lines and minimalist sensibilities. Built as a piece of fine furniture it will grace any modern home interior. The warm tones of the lacquered walnut veneer cabinet and solid wood will be a focal point in your home. (Other cabinet colour schemes along with optional metal legs, either black or chrome, will be available.)
But equally important is the way this Retro-Modern Stereo Console rocks. It provides effortless, smooth, clear, powerful music from any of the sources you decide to send to it. It looks and sounds beautiful.
And what makes it current is its connectability. Send your music to the console wirelessly from your phone, tablet or PC through the unit’s AptX Bluetooth 4.0 wireless or high-quality WiFi connection. In addition to its wireless inputs, the amp features RCA, 3.5mm, and optical digital inputs. Hook up a turntable, a CD player or place your flat-screen TV on top and patch in to the incredible sound that the console projects.
It’s a fully integrated speaker system, self-powered with two amplifiers – one stereo Class D 30 WPC for the full-range left and right speakers, and one 200 W Class D subwoofer amp powering a slot-ported, down-firing VIFA subwoofer. A custom remote control is included.
Retro-modern furniture never sounded so good.
CLASS D stereo amplifier with WiFi and Bluetooth audio
• Power: 2 x 30 Watts RMS (Class D)
• Inputs: AUX 1: 2 x RCA, AUX 2: 3.5mm Stereo, S/PDIF Optical: Toslink
• Frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz
• Operating power: 115/230 VAC, 60 Hz/50 Hz, 80W
• Standby power: <0.5Watts
• Bluetooth module: V4.0 + EDR, Class II
• Bluetooth Audio Profiles: aptX, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP
• Bluetooth range: 10 meters
• Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz, Apple AirPlay® compatible
• Signal to noise ratio: >95dB
Class D subwoofer power amplifier
• Measured power output: 200 watts RMS into 4 ohms @ < 1.0% THD
• Signal to noise ratio (at rated power): >90 dB
• Input sensitivity (@ low level): 210 mV/50 Hz
• Low pass adjustment: 40 Hz to 200 Hz
• Phase adjustment: Continuously variable from 00(normal) to 1800(reverse)
• Power requirements: Switchable, 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Full-range speakers (left and right channel)
• 45 Hz – 20,000 Hz
• Wooden cones, cast frames
• SPL 87 dB/W (m)
• Tuned to 35 Hz
• Long stroke, low reflection, cast magnesium basket
• Very stiff paper cone, low damping rubber surround
• 2” voice coil, large vent
• SPL 88 dB/W (m)
• 48” w x 26” H x 18” D
Specifications and design subject to modification without notice